Tuesday 19 July 2011

british secretary in tan stockings seals the deal



british secretary in tan stockings

I was determined to clinch the deal and decided to dress to impress; black business suit, white blouse and black stiletto high heels. Under which I wore a lace bra,thong and suspender set with tan lace top stockings.
I arrived at the offices and was shown into Mark’s large office by his secretary, he was sat behind his desk and got up to great me as I entered. I had forgoten from our brief meeting before just how good looking he was, about 6′ slim and in his mid 30’s; I am in my late 40’s.
We got down to discussing the finer points of my quotation and I became concious that he was staring at my legs as we talked. Not wanting to miss an opportunity to clinch the deal I decided to make the most of his interest and crossed and uncrossed my legs a couple of times making my skirt ride up enough to show my stocking tops. I new I had his full attention as he adjusted himself in his seat to get a better view as I again slowly uncrossed my legs leaving them open enough for him to see up past my stocking tops.
He then stopped talking and buzzed his secretary to say he did not want to be interupted as he was just about to nail a deal. He then got up from his chair and came round beside me telling me he was very impressed with my sales technique and would I like to show him some more. I could see by the large bulge in his trousers that he was impressed. I sexily licked my lips and ran my hand over his large bulge whilst telling him I was determined to close the deal. I stood up and removed my jacket as he moved closer to me and began rubbing his hands up my thighs past my stocking tops.