Wednesday 22 February 2012

cheat wife natasha is out dogging in stockings



cheat wife natasha is out dogging in stockings

cheat wife natasha is out dogging in stockings

I went dogging last week, we drove onto the car park to find several cars already there. My other half parked us a short distance-in an empty bay away but leaving space for another car to park at my side. One of the other cars started up and drove into the empty space beside us. I thought that things were really moving a little fast now. I couldn’t see the driver in the darkness but he put his interior light on for a few seconds. Not what we had hoped for. A little too old for us we thought and after a few minutes if inactivity from us he started up and drove off. I suppose 5 minutes passed until another car slid into the space. This driver got out of his car and headed into the undergrowth but we could see that he was about our age maybe slightly younger. I began to tremble with excitement and nerves. I felt my other half opening the buttons of my blouse and pushing it wide. We could see the other guy returning now to pass by my window. He looked in as he drew level with us and then stopped to look into the car. My husband pushed up my skirt to show him my thighs above my stockings.
I felt myself getting turned on now as he looked around and opened his zip pulling out what seemed to be a decent sized cock which he began to play with as he looked in. I was turned on to see it getting bigger. My other half lent me forward and unclipped my bra exposing my big breasts to the view of this total stranger. I felt my nipples become erect with the excitement of the situation as my husband slid my thong off pushing my skirt right up to show this stranger my pussy. He moved my stockings and suspenders covered legs apart to give him a better view. He was as hard as a rock now and quite big.
My husband asked me what I wanted to do and I nodded nervously knowing that he would open the window. There was a whirl as it slid down leaving me inches away from a large erect cock. The guy put his hand on the car first and then slowly reached in to cup my left breast. I shuddered with excitement and knew that I would be very wet. Gently he cupped and kneaded my breast as I tentatively reached out for his cock. I closed my fingers around it. It was thicker that my husbands and longer too as I explored it pushing his foreskin back and forth.
His other hand moved into the car onto my thigh and then up to my pussy. He seemed delighted as I parted my legs for him showing that I’m totally shaven. His touch was like magic as my husband now was groping my breasts as this stranger explored my womanhood, dipping his finger deep and then playing with my clitty. I was in seventh heaven.