Sunday 28 August 2011

dogging wife in miniskirt and black pantyhose



dogging wife in miniskirt and black pantyhose

dogging wife in miniskirt and black pantyhose

Just thought I would let you all know what happened to lucky old me this afternoon.
I took the day off as the weather was fantastic down here, so I decided that a stroll around
the local dogging spot was in order. I’d been on various visits over the years and had limited
success, however with the sun shining on a beautiful day I was optimistic. I parked the car on
the lay-by where there was already around 20 or so cars and trucks, locked up and set off down
towards the riverbank.

There is some heavy wood a little further down stream and thought this the
best place to start looking. I could see the usual to and fro of men coming in and out of clearings ahead
of me, so carried on walking. A little further along I stumbled upon a woman in the back of a car in black pantyhose with about 3 guys sat nearby on an overturned log. she got out the car and walked towards the guys, When they saw me approaching they tensed up and waited for me to pass.

I knew they were waiting until I was out of sight before they were going to get down to business, so I walked as quick as I could over to a small bridge to reach the other side of the river and back down the opposite bank to find a clear vantage point to look in on their dirty dealings. I reached where I could see them and crouched behind some thick fern coverage. Glancing across the river which was only about 20 feet wide, I could see the woman stood up against a tree with her top pulled down around her waist and 2 of the guys sucking on her big tits. The 3rd guy was busy licking between her legs, with her black pantyhose ripped open. I was hard as a rock so I pulled the cock out and starting wanking for all I was worth. The guy between her legs stood up and kissed her, whilst 1 of the others jumped in his place between her legs.

She then bent slightly and took the one kissing hers cock in her mouth. I was ready to explode so shut my eyes and came all over my hand and stomach. I carried on watching while I cleaned myself up as she turned around to get pummelled by all 3 of the guys. Once finished the 3 guys pulled up their pants and walked off bold as brass with not a word spoken to the woman. She put her clothes straight and walked off down the bank towards the bridge I had crossed.