Friday 5 August 2011

English MILF Natasha In FF Stockings



English MILF Natasha In FF Stockings

English MILF Natasha In FF Stockings

My Husband had arranged for his friends daughter to look after the kids for us on the Saturday night so we could go dogging, and made sure she could stay all night, allowing us to stay out all night if we wished.

He suggested i wore clothes that were easy to remove, & with a grin we went to prepare. A quick bath, shave of the legs & i was ready to go, i have my pussy waxed so it was already smooth as silk. I put some copper fully fashioned back seamed cuban silk stockings & suspender belt (also called a garter belt) on as they would keep my legs warm & look sexy, i wore my peep hole bra and crotchless panties under a white satin blouse & a short micro mini skirt with black stiletto high heels, i ensured my seams were straight on the silk stockings. When i looked in the mirror I looked like a whore in the red light district. My defenses were kicking in when my husband walked in with a very large bourbon for me.

There was no rush to get to the car park for some dogging as we knew nothing would happen until after 10pm, so he suggested we go to a pub on the way for a few drinks. I didn’t really want to go to a pub dressed like this in case someone saw me, but the bourbon was doing its job & i agreed.

We went to the same pub we went to a week earlier, knowing it’d be full of young people who wouldn’t know us. What we had not thought about was that it would be full of randy young guys who love to “cop a feel”. We walked into the pub, it was pretty full and really noisy. We squeezed past several groups of guys who seemed to be making the gap as small as possible, forcing me to rub against them. Once some of the guys noticed what i was wearing they elbowed their mates to take a look at my super short mini skirt and 6 inch stiletto heels with my seamed fully fashioned silk stockings. This was making me very horny knowing i was making a stir. Once we had our drinks, we found a space to stand next to some guys, I could feel their eyes undressing me as we walked towards them, and made sure my skirt was riding high so my stocking tops were in full view.

story continued at English MILF Natasha’s Nylons