Thursday 15 September 2011

Shiny Pantyhose Babe Emily With Stunning Long Legs



long legs secretary in glossy shiny pantyhose

long legs secretary in glossy shiny pantyhose

So, after having been totally tantalised and teased by my secretary wife, she pulled herself together, and took me by the hand and led me from our bedroom to the downstairs and to our dining table, which she had decided would be the ‘boardroom’.

She asked me to sit down on a chair and watch her – she then jumped up on the table, right in front of me sat down with her legs up and put her knees up, opened her legs and pulled her panties to one side at the gusset. She was absolutely wet through – she looked so sexy in her secretary outfit, lying on the table with her legs spread showing me her juicy, pink and willing pussy. She asked me to watch as she then produced her vibrator and began inserting it and slowly rubbing its tip vibrating on her clitoris. She then said, ‘please start licking me, I want to tell you something’. I leaned forward and began lapping at her moist cunt, it tasted gorgeous, and I began licking softly, then quickly, inside her pussy and up to her clit – around the vibrator as she worked herself into an absolute frenzy. I looked up at her from between her pantyhose legs and said ‘so what did you want to tell me’. I then resumed my tasting experience.

As I continued licking her out, she began to tell me about the conclusion of the meeting she had passed me the minutes from, and wanted to tell me what she wanted to happen the next time we visited the boardroom – but she did say that before she told me the exact details it was necessary for me to lean back, take my hard cock from my shorts and wank as I was told what she had in mind . . . and so she started to let me into a world I didn’t know she imagined, a world of business men, suits, and…….

read more at officegirls