Wednesday 21 September 2011

teasing leggy secretary natasha slut in black pantyhose



teasing leggy slut pantyhose natasha the hot milf secretary

teasing leggy slut pantyhose natasha the hot milf secretary

They got me to walk up and down the room a couple of times, then told me to get down on my knees. They then stood in front of me and ordered me to suck their cocks. I reached up and took a cock in each hand, stroking them both, i leant forward and took John’s cock into my mouth, sucking it deep, gagging as it hit the back of my throat, then pulled away and took Michaels cock to the back of my throat. I did this several times, changing from one cock to the other, wanking one while i sucked the other, till they both pushed their big hard cocks into my mouth together, my lips stretched around their big cock heads.

I was then pulled up and told to bend over the desk. When i was in position, they were both behind me, my yellow mini skirt was pulled up over my arse and my black pantyhose ripped open, their hands were all over my arse, pulling my cheeks apart,pulling the thong to one side, rubbing fingers round my still spunky hole, then they both pushed a finger each into my wet arsehole. As they fingered me i felt something cold and wet run down my arse crack, it was ky jelly. They both worked it in and around my hole, they added more ky then both added another finger each, so i now had 4 fingers fucking my wet ready arsehole in the office after hours with the 2 bosses using me like a dirty milf secretary in pantyhose