Saturday 1 October 2011

big boobs secretary in small tight uniform with red stockings



big boobs secretary in small tight uniform with red stockings

big boobs secretary in small tight uniform with red stockings

I had an appointment with a sales agent, the Appoinment was arranged, I duly turned up and showed the clients round. I showed the clients out saying to Sue that I’d pop back in a minute to have a quick chat. I chatted to the clients giving them the ususal sales patter and after about 10 minutes they left and I rang the doorbell. She didn’t answer straight away so I rang the bell again. My jaw must have hit the floor when she opened the door as this lovely demure lady who was wearing a very short tight skirt, red stockings and blouse with buttons half undone. She clearly wasn’t wearing a bra as her nipples were poking at the fabric of her blouse. ‘Sorry I didn’t realise you were going somewhere, I’ll be quick’ I said. ‘Quick is not what I am looking for, I want your cock long hard and slow inside me’ she replied with a wicked smile. Well who was I to argue? She took me by the hand and ………………Read On