Tuesday 11 October 2011

Naughty secretary in pantyhose fingers her pussy



Naughty secretary in pantyhose fingers her pussy

Naughty secretary in pantyhose fingers her pussy

The office door open and in walked Mrs June Powell, my Area Manager. I sat bolt upright in my chair, pushed my skirt down as best I could, stood up, greeted her and invited her to sit down in the chair opposite to my desk. I was inwardly in turmoil. My panties were still around my ankles, my face flushed and my pussy throbing. She apologised for her unannounced visit but said that as she was in the area She’d “pop in” and say “Hi”. My brain was racing. Had she seen me? How can I pull my panties up? Then she said “Please Jo, don’t let me interupt you if you’re busy. Carry on with what you were doing”. With that she stood up, walked to my side of the desk, looked down and saw my panties around my ankles. “Fuck, I’m finished” flashed through my mind.
How wrong. June smiled and in a soft voice said “Please continue masturbating, I’ll join you”. She went to the office door and locked it, phoned my secretary and told her under no circumstances were we to be disturbed for the rest of the afternoon, and walked back, lifting her skirt and put her hands down the front of her sexy sheer pantyhose…more