Tuesday 22 November 2011

Flashing My Black Stockings On The Street Corner



Flashing My Black Stockings On The Street Corner

Flashing My Black Stockings On The Street Corner

I decided to head out as i had all night and could wait on the street corner if nobody was about. As i set off i noticed that i needed some petrol, didn’t think to check earlier, too busy thinking about tonight! I pulled into a station, got out and filled the car. As i walked to the kiosk to pay i felt like everyone was watching me, but i felt like such a slut, knowing that i was only wearing my bullet bra, black stockings and suspender belt under my dress.

I arrived at the street corner just after 5pm. It was very sunny and warm. I had driven round before parking up and there were only 2 other cars along the street where i loved to be picked up for sex, i parked away from them in the same spot as the previous week. I opened the door, walked to the phone box, and opened my dress, my hand fell between my legs, my pussy was already nice and wet and i slid 1 finger inside before putting it in my mouth and tasting my sweet juices.

I had just standing there in my black silk stockings and suspenders, legs spread, 2 fingers of my left hand going in and out of my cunt, my right hand rubbing my hard clit, when i heard a noise in the bushes beside the call box. I kept fingering my hole and rolled my head to the side, looking into the bushes i saw a figure emerge from the trees. He was now right next to me, looking at me in my stockings in public, my heart was beating really fast. I could see that he was taking his cock out of his zip and wanking it slowly as he watched me….read on….at pantyhose in public.