Thursday 24 November 2011

Hot Office Babe Flashes Her Pantyhose And Panties



Hot Office Babe Flashes Her Pantyhose And Panties

Hot Office Babe Flashes Her Pantyhose And Panties

One evening there was only me and Martin left in the office, it must have been 7pm when he called me into his office and said he just fancied a chat, we started chatting a bit of banter and i told him my boyfriend didnt like him as he thought that Martin wanted to fuck me.

Martin started laughing and started eyeing me up, i found it a little turn on and asked him if my boyfriend was right and Martin responded saying that he would love to fuck me his horny secretary dressed to tease in black pantyhose and a blouse pulled tight across my tits. I was shocked by his bluntness and then he asked me to come and sit by him. As i walked over i noticed a bulge in his trousers and said somebody a little excited he just lunged at me kissing me throwing me onto the desk he was like a wild animal tearing off my clothes, his hands all over my black pantyhose while biting and sucking my tits….