Saturday 17 December 2011

dogging english slut in a car park in silk stockings



dogging english slut in a car park in silk stockings

dogging english slut in a car park in silk stockings

So how does all this dogging happen then?

Well, The two sets of people involved often meet either randomly or (increasingly) arrange to meet-up beforehand over the Internet, and this is the way that i work, I will only meet up with guys that i trust, and therefore the only way i know who to trust is those guys that have joined my website as they have an interest in me already and want to see me in my stockings or pantyhose.

I want guys to fuck me that get turned on by me and i can feel how much you want to fuck me when your cock is pumping me full of thick hot spunk.

so all the details about meeting me are always available in the members area when i have a dogging session lined up