Friday 16 December 2011

legs spread in black pantyhose with tits out on the street



legs spread in black pantyhose with tits out on the street

legs spread in black pantyhose with tits out on the street

A van approached from behind as i stood on the pavement at the side of the road with my big tits out and a miniskirt and pantyhose on, it slowed and the window slid down. My heart began to thump and I was gripped by the urge to run but something made me stop still. “Are you working?” . My throat was so dry I just nodded, “How much for the two of us?”. I swallowed and mumbled “a hundred” and quickly added “for anything you like”. “That’s an awful lot”. I drew a deep breath and opened my coat, the night air rushed in making my nipples erect, I closed my eyes, my thumping heart made sushing sounds in my ears. I could almost feel their eyes slowly taking in my black stilettos and seamless brown sheer pantyhose on.

“All right !” the engine stopped and two doors slammed. The two men took me by each arm, they were big men, one towered over me and the smaller was still a head taller than me in my heels, their hands gripped like steel bands. They frog marched me across the road, my feet hardly touching the ground, which was just as well as my legs felt like jelly and the coil of fear in my stomach had all but paralysed me. As they led me into a narrow alley out of reach of the street, I began to realise that they could do whatever they pleased with me and any resistance would be useless.

more at my site Natashas Nylons